PO Box 764,
Aviva Health Insurance Ireland Limited,
One Park Place,
If you have any questions, please contact our staff by email
Member Support: email@example.com
Business Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Provider Queries: email@example.com
Should you have any complaints or comments about any service provided by Aviva or about your health insurance contract please contact us either by phone, in writing or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to make a complaint
1.If you arranged your cover through an intermediary initially then you should direct your complaint to the intermediary or company through whom you arranged your cover.
2.Alternatively you can contact the Complaints Team on 1890 717 717, or address your correspondence to the Complaints Team, P.O Box, 764, Freepost, Togher, Cork, or email email@example.com
3.If, after following Steps 1-2 above and your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction you should write to the:
The Managing Director, Aviva Health Insurance Ireland,Limited, P.O. Box 764, Togher, Cork.
If you remain dissatisfied with Aviva you may refer your complaint to the Financial Services Ombudsman Bureau at the following address:
Financial Services Ombudsman’s Bureau
3rd Floor, Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2.
Lo Call: 1890 88 20 90.
Fax: 01 6620890
Our complaints policy and procedures
- To address reported customer dissatisfaction quickly, courteously and effectively
- To ensure a fair and equitable resolution to any complaint
- To retain customer confidence and respect
- To demonstrate, promote and preserve the Aviva values: 'Integrity, Progressiveness, Performance and Teamwork'
- Where appropriate, to update our procedures to avoid any re-occurrence of the problems
- To endeavour to achieve a situation where our customer feels we have properly addressed the complaint but if any dissatisfaction remains, ensure the customer is notified of the right to refer the matter to the Financial Services Ombudsman Bureau
Aviva Health welcomes all complaints. We endeavour to do our utmost to resolve your complaint as efficiently and effectively as possible. Our complaint handling procedure will outline what we do in the event of a complaint.
- Aviva Health will establish and maintain a complaints file for each formal complaint together with a full record and all details pertinent to the investigation of the complaint. All complaint records will be kept for 6 years and the files periodically audited by the appointed Compliance Manager.
- Where a complaint is received by Aviva Health, the company will record the details of this complaint and issue an acknowledgement letter within 5 working days of receipt.
- Aviva Health will investigate the complaint as quickly as possible and where applicable, the complainant will receive a regular written update on the progress of the investigation at intervals of not more than 20 business days.
- Within 5 days of the conclusion of the company's investigation of the complaint, the company will send a written communication on the outcome of its investigation. This communication shall include, if applicable, an explanation of the terms of any offer that Aviva Health is prepared to make in settlement of the complaint and will explain how we arrived at the resolution of your case.
- If the complainant expresses dissatisfaction with the outcome of the investigation or the complaint has not been resolved within 8 weeks of receipt of the complaint, Aviva Health will write to the Complainant advising them of the anticipated time frame for resolution of the complaint and the details for referral to the Financial Services Ombudsman Bureau.